HOUSTON – The continued excellence of Bracewell LLP’s finance, corporate and real estate teams has been recognized in the 2023 edition of IFLR1000.
Bracewell received 87 practice and individual rankings across a number of practices, including banking, capital markets, corporate and M&A, financial services regulatory, project development, project finance, real estate, restructuring and insolvency.
For the second year in a row, Bracewell received Tier 1 rankings in Texas Banking, Texas Capital Markets, Texas Real Estate, and Texas Restructuring and Insolvency. The firm also earned regional rankings in Texas M&A, Texas Project Development, New York Banking, and New York Restructuring and Insolvency.
Bracewell’s London office earned rankings in Bank Lending: Borrower Side; Bank Lending: Lender Side, M&A, Project Development: Energy and Project Finance.
In the UAE, the firm was recognized in Project Finance and Project Development.
In addition to Bracewell’s 22 national and regional practice rankings, 41 individual lawyers were recognized in this year’s guide:
- Will Anderson – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: High Yield; M&A
- K. Brock Bailey – Real Estate
- Lance W. Behnke – Project Development
- Gregory M. Bopp – M&A
- Heather L. Brown – Banking; Project Finance
- Jeris Diana Brunette – Banking
- Robert G. Burns – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Jason G. Cohen – Financial Restructuring
- W. Cleland Dade – M&A
- Kate H. Day – Banking
- Mark E. Dendinger – Restructuring and Insolvency
- Kevin A. Ewing – Project Development
- George D. Fatula – Project Development; Project Finance
- Dewey J. Gonsoulin Jr. – Banking
- Troy L. Harder – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity
- Daniel E. Hemli – Project Development
- Ryan S. Holcomb – M&A
- Catherine C. Hood – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity
- Jason M. Jean – Financial and Corporate
- Rebecca H. Keep – Project Finance
- Mark K. Lewis – Project Development; Project Finance; Financial Services Regulatory
- W. James McAnelly III – Project Development; Project Finance
- Robin J. Miles – Banking; Project Finance
- D. Kirk Morgan II – Financial Services Regulatory
- G. Alan Rafte – Banking; Project Finance
- Nicolai J. Sarad – Project Development; Project Finance
- Stephanie Koo Song – Banking
- Charles H. Still Jr. – Capital Markets: Debt; Capital Markets: Equity
- Thomas M. Tomlinson – Project Development; Project Finance
- Manuel Vera – Banking; Project Finance
- Timothy A. Wilkins – Project Development
- William A. Wood III – Restructuring
- Adam Blythe – Project Development; M&A
- Olivia Caddy – Banking; Project Finance
- Jason Fox – Banking; Project Finance (Market Leader)
- Oliver Irwin – Banking; Project Finance
- Ben James – Project Development; Project Finance
- Tracy London – Project Development; Project Finance
- Darren Spalding – M&A
- Gordon Stewart – Project Finance
United Arab Emirates
- Andrej Kormuth – Project Development; Project Finance
Euromoney Institutional Investor’s IFLR1000 rankings are based on in-depth research in more than 235 global jurisdictions. For more than 30 years, their independent editorial team have interviewed lawyers from leading law firms and surveyed tens of thousands client referees.