Global Recognition for Excellence
Our broad energy and finance platforms are widely recognized for excellence around the world, including in the key practices needed to support sophisticated private equity transactions.
- Chambers Global – Africa-wide Projects & Energy; Middle East-wide Projects & Energy; UK Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas; UK Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border); USA Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border); USA Electricity Regulatory & Litigation; USA Electricity Transactional; USA Oil & Gas Regulatory & Litigation (Band 1); USA Oil & Gas Transactional; USA Projects
- Chambers UK – UK-wide Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas; UK-wide Projects
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Electricity Regulatory & Litigation; Nationwide Electricity Transactional; Nationwide Oil & Gas Regulatory & Litigation (Band 1); Nationwide Oil & Gas Transactional; Nationwide Projects: Oil & Gas; Nationwide Projects: Power & Renewables: Transactional; Texas Banking & Finance (Band 1); Texas Corporate/M&A
- IFLR1000 – UK Project Development: Oil & Gas (Tier 1); UK Bank Lending: Borrower Side; UK Bank Lending: Lender Side; UK M&A; UK Project Development: Power; UK Project Finance; US Banking; US M&A, US Project Development: Oil & Gas; US Project Development: Power; US Project Finance
- Legal 500 UK – Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans; Emerging Markets; Oil & Gas; Power
- Legal 500 US – Capital Markets Debt: Advice to Issuers; Commercial Lending: Advice to Borrowers; Commercial Lending; Advice to Lenders; Project Finance: Advice to Lenders; Project Finance: Advice to Sponsors; Corporate; Government Relations; Energy Regulation: Conventional Power; Energy Regulation: Oil & Gas (Tier 1); Energy: Renewable/Alternative Power; Energy Transactions: Conventional Power; Energy Transactions: Oil & Gas
We have been involved in market-leading transactions and projects across multiple jurisdictions.
- Alinda Capital Partners, LLC in the sale of NorTex Midstream Partners, LLC, a company owned by funds managed by Alinda that own Texas gas storage facilities, to a subsidiary of Castleton Commodities International LLC
- Alinda Capital Partners, LLC and GE Energy Financial Services, Inc. in the $1.89 billion agreement to sell SourceGas Holdings LLC to Black Hills Corp.
- Apollo Investment Corporation and HPS Investment Partners as secured lenders in the Chapter 11 proceeding of Miller Energy Resources, Inc.
- ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC in the purchase of the FERC-regulated Trans-Union Pipeline from Entegra Power Group and related acquisition financing
- Arroyo Energy Investment Partners LLC in its acquisition of the Broad River Energy Center, a generation facility in South Carolina, from Energy Capital Partners
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners II LP in the acquisition of Detroit Renewable Energy LLC, an integrated renewable energy system comprised of Detroit Thermal, Detroit Renewable Power and Hamtramck Energy Services
- Bluescape Energy Partners-backed E&P portfolio companies, Arrow Rock and White Marlin, in a merger of equals with TPG Capital-backed E&P portfolio company, Petro Harvester, to form Rockall Energy
- Bluescape Resources Company LLC in its equity investment in Clean Line Energy Partners LLC