The Bracewell team is phenomenal. They look at the big picture and try and see all sides before providing a recommendation.
Chambers USA, 2023
We have significant experience in all areas of public finance.
- Baylor College of Medicine, as underwriter’s counsel to Barclays Capital Inc. and BofA Securities, Inc. in connection with the issuance of $208.020 million Harris County Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation Medical Facilities Mortgage Revenue Refunding Bonds (Baylor College of Medicine), Taxable Series 2020
- Bexar County Housing Finance Corporation, as bond counsel and general partner counsel in connection with $31,421,222 Multifamily Revenue Note (Agave Apartments), Series 2021A and $3.5 million Multifamily Revenue Note (Agave Apartments), Series 2021B
- Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, as bond counsel and disclosure counsel in connection with $255.075 million Senior Lien Revenue Bonds, Series 2021B; $244.185 Subordinate Lien Revenue Bond Anticipation Notes, Series 2021C; and $50.265 million Senior Lien Revenue Bonds, Series 2020A
- Cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas and Dallas Fort Worth Airport Board, as disclosure counsel in connection with $1.2 billion taxable refinancing which won The Bond Buyer’s 2019 “Deal of the Year Award” in the Innovation category
- City of Arlington, Texas, as bond counsel in connection with $321.717 million Rangers Ballpark Complex Admissions and Parking Taxes Revenue Bonds Taxable, Series 2020; $266.08 million Senior Lien Special Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2018A; $28.25 million Subordinate Lien Special Tax Revenue Taxable Bonds, Series 2018B; and $171.095 million Subordinate Lien Special Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2018C
- City of Houston, Texas, as bond counsel in connection with the August 2021 financing of a multi-terminal baggage handling system at the Houston Airport System of approximately $289 million of airport special facilities debt secured by and payable from various leases with United Airlines, Inc.
- City of Lewisville, Texas, as bond counsel, which included annexation and dissolution issues, in a $128 million general obligation refunding bond transaction