Global Recognition for Excellence
Our government relations team is highly regarded. Bloomberg Government recognized us in 2021 as a top performing lobbying/law firm. In 2020, the National Law Review named us the “Go-To Thought Leader for Election and Legislative News.” Our practice and lawyers are also ranked in Chambers USA, Legal 500 US and other directories.
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Government Relations
- Legal 500 US – Government Relations
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – Washington, DC Government Relations Practice
They are effective and bring to light issues that we may not be aware of. They boil issues down and are available around the clock. I am very pleased with the service they provide us. I have had very good experiences with the firm and highly recommend it. They have wide-ranging expertise and are very practical and able to source any expertise needed.
Chambers USA, 2021
We represent a wide range of corporations, industry coalitions, trade association, entrepreneurs, investors, financial institutions and government entities.
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) on various energy efficiency standards for air conditioning, heating and refrigeration products
- Air Liquide USA, LLC on various matters related to hydrogen energy, international trade, tax policy and the environment
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. on environmental, energy, pipeline safety, tax and political matters
- Cornerstone Building Brands and its trade counsel on converting the technical and legal arguments surrounding antidumping duties into sound and concise policy arguments, including an outreach campaign to policymakers
- Energy Forward Coalition in representing members on various issues before Congress, the White House and executive branch agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Department of Energy (DOE) and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- FBI Agents Association before the White House, Congress and Federal Bureau of Investigation on crime and terrorism prevention, federal appropriations, reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and electronic privacy
- Helix Energy Systems on its role in controlling and suppressing the flow of oil following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, and more recently on economic challenges stemming from a global price war and the COVID-19 pandemic
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA) in advocacy to improve federal policies governing the permitting of energy infrastructure, including the development of solutions to permitting challenges that react to statutory, judicial and political considerations, and improve coordination among federal agencies, such as FERC, Department of Interior, Army Corps of Engineers and EPA