Recognition for Excellence
Our client work has earned us national recognition within the legal industry.
- Chambers USA – Texas Real Estate
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Law; Houston Real Estate Law (Tier 1)
The Bracewell team has the requisite talent and knowledge to help in a multitude of situations.
Chambers USA, 2023
We work on a broad range of real estate projects.
- Argo Infrastructure Partners LP in the acquisition of 50 percent interest in Brookfield Smoky Mountain Hydro facility. As real estate counsel, Bracewell provided due diligence review of four hydroelectric generating facilities located in Tennessee and North Carolina, including appurtenant electric transmission line assets
- Arroyo Energy Investment Partners, LLC on the sale of the Brandywine Power Generation Facility, a 230-MW dual-fuel combined-cycle plant located in Brandywine, Maryland, and the Broad River Power Generation Facility, an 878-MW dual-fuel peaking facility located in Gaffney, South Carolina, to Onward Energy
- Cactus, Inc. in its $621 million acquisition of FlexSteel Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates, which is the largest acquisition in Cactus’ 50-year history. As real estate counsel, Bracewell coordinated the real property asset diligence review for all US- and Canadian-owned and leased office and service facilities, including the 250,000-plus square foot manufacturing facility located in Baytown, Texas
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, as lessee and construction agent, in a $206 million synthetic lease facility with Bank of America, N.A., as administrative agent, and BA Leasing BSC, LLC, as lessor, secured by the corporate headquarters of the lessee and other assets related thereto. As real estate counsel, Bracewell negotiated the creative structuring and execution of the acquisition and asset-based financing instruments, as well as leading the diligence review team for site control and project development matters
- Crescent Real Estate LLC in all aspects of the leveraged acquisition of a Class AA 1.3 million square foot mixed-use center known as The Crescent in the Uptown District of Dallas, Texas, including the negotiation of all purchase documents, loan documents and ancillary management documents
- Equinor in the negotiation of purchase and sales agreements and conditional grant agreements with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority in support of the $1.1 billion sale of a 50 percent interest in two US offshore wind development projects to bp, including the formation of a partnership to develop and operate the Empire Wind project offshore New York and the Beacon Wind project offshore Massachusetts, which together could generate up to 4.4 GW
- Equinor in connection with the sublease of additional real estate assets located in the South Brooklyn Marine Terminal, including performing title and survey diligence in support of ongoing negotiations of purchase and sales agreements and conditional grant agreements with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company in a $273.7 million amended and restated synthetic lease facility