Recognition for Excellence
Our client work has earned us national recognition within the legal industry.
- Chambers USA – Texas Real Estate
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Law; Houston Real Estate Law (Tier 1)
We work on a broad range of real estate projects.
- Apache Corporation on the negotiation of the construction and synthetic lease financing for a new office building and parking complex in Midland, Texas, and corporate headquarters facility in Houston
- The City of Irving, Texas, on the development of an entertainment venue and convention center hotel. The project involves the use of hotel occupancy taxes and the innovative use of state revenues made available to the project under the “Brimer Bill”
- The City of San Antonio, Texas, on the $263 million development, construction, lease and operation of a convention center hotel, including a subsequent condominiumization and recapitalization of the project
- Corsan-Corviam Construccion SA, as design-builder in connection with the approximately $300 million design build construction contract for the Interstate 69 (Section 5) road project in Indiana
- Crescent Real Estate Equities Ltd. on its acquisition of The Hotel at Avalon, a 330-room luxury Marriott Autograph Collection hotel located in the metro Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta, Georgia
- Crescent Real Estate LLC in its refinancing of The Luminary, a Class A office tower located in the historic West End of Dallas
- Crescent Real Estate LLC affiliate in its acquisition of The Crescent® office and mixed-use development property in Dallas’ Uptown District
- Duke Energy Corporation on the $2.8 billion sale of its Midwest merchant generation business to a subsidiary of Dynegy Inc., which includes ownership interests in 11 power plants with a total capacity of approximately 6,100 MW, as well as Duke’s competitive retail electric and gas business with respect to real estate, co-ownership and generation/transmission separation matters — 2015 Strategic Deal of the Year, Platts Global Energy Awards