Recognition for Excellence
Our work on behalf of our clients has earned us top recognitions in some of the leading legal publications.
- Chambers USA – Texas Labor & Employment
- Legal 500 US – Immigration
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – Houston Employment Law: Management (Tier 1); Houston Labor Law: Management; Houston Labor & Employment Litigation (Tier 1); San Antonio Employment Law: Management (Tier 1); San Antonio Immigration Law; San Antonio Labor Law: Management (Tier 1); San Antonio Labor & Employment Litigation (Tier 1)
They often think of issues that have not crossed our minds and are very conscious of the real world and practical demands.
Chambers USA, 2023
Our team represents a range of companies across industries on various labor and employment matters.
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. in negotiating purchase agreement provisions related to employee benefits and executive compensation in connection with its merger with CBTX, Inc.
- Aris Water Systems on employment and labor aspects regarding Aris’ acquisition of seven saltwater disposal wells and related infrastructure from Delaware Energy Service, LLC
- Cactus, Inc. on employment aspects regarding the acquisition of FlexSteel Technologies Holdings, Inc. and certain of its affiliates
- Fortune 500 hydrocarbon exploration company in an investigation into claims of gender and disability discrimination
- International pipeline provider on multiple immigration issues, including permanent resident applications, employee retention policies and immigration
- Large independent power producer on all matters related to immigration, including multiple types of visas, employer compliance, high-level/macro-human resources, and hiring and employee-retention policies
- Large multi-national tank storage company on several labor and employment issues between the seller and the buyer related to the sale of a significant terminal facility
- Large vehicle rental and lease company in a lengthy and ongoing Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) investigation