Recognition for Global Excellence
Our lawyers are globally recognized for excellence in corporate and securities transactions in the United States, the UK and the EMEA region.
- Chambers Global – UAE Corporate/Commercial and Commercial Contracts
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Electricity Finance; Nationwide Oil & Gas Transactional; Texas Capital Markets: Debt & Equity; Texas Corporate/M&A
- IFLR1000 – UK M&A; US M&A; Texas Capital Markets (Tier 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA – UAE Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Legal 500 US – Capital Markets Debt: Advice to Issuers; M&A Large Deals ($1 Billion+)
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Corporate Law (Tier 1); National Securities/Capital Markets Law (Tier 1); Houston Corporate Law (Tier 1); Houston Securities/Capital Markets Law (Tier 1); Washington, DC Securities/Capital Markets Law
The firm has a really strong bench of lawyers who are really attentive to the needs of the client.
Chambers USA, 2023
We advise clients on a diverse range of transactions.
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. in its $60 million public offering of subordinated debt securities
- Apache Corporation in its offering of $500 million of 4.62% notes due 2025 and $750 million of 4.87% notes due 2027
- Avista Corporation in its $400 million offering of first mortgage bonds in 2022
- Underwriters for Bank7 Corp in its $65 million initial public offering of common stock
- Underwriters’ counsel for DTE Electric Company’s $900 million bond offering in 2022, including offering of $ 400 million of green bonds to finance wind project in Michigan
- Underwriters in private placement of Duquesne Light Holdings, Inc. $400 million of senior notes in 2022
- Underwriters for Evergy Kansas Central, Inc. in the offering by Evergy Kansas Central, Inc. (formerly Westar Energy, Inc.) of $500 million of first mortgage bonds
- Underwriters for Evergy, Inc. Notes in the $1.6 billion issuance of notes for this new parent company’s inaugural public offering