Global Recognition for Excellence
Our practice and its lawyers are consistently ranked in leading legal publications, including Chambers USA, IAM Patent 1000, Legal 500 US, Managing Intellectual Property and World IP Review.
- Chambers USA – Texas Intellectual Property; Texas Technology & Outsourcing
- Legal 500 US – Outsourcing; Technology Transactions
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers –National Technology Law; National Trademark Law; Houston Patent Law; Houston Technology Law; New York Trademark Law
Every lawyer we have dealt with at Bracewell has given their full attention to our needs and has tried to help us make decisions that are in our best legal and business interest.
Chambers USA, 2023
- Apache Corporation on multiple intellectual property matters, including injunction identification, patent application, clearance, prosecution, enforcement, outsourcing, data privacy, trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcements
- Baker Hughes Incorporated in preparing and prosecuting patent applications before the USPTO, while also providing direction to foreign patent counsel who handle matters overseas
- Cheniere Energy on technology-related agreements and in developing internal policies and procedures to manage its intellectual property assets
- Eyedetec Medical, Inc. on its intellectual property portfolio of medical devices used to treat dry eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Hines Interests Ltd Partnership in all aspects of intellectual property identification, protections, monetization, licensing and portfolio management
- The Holdsworth Center in all aspects of intellectual property, including trademark and brand prosecution and enforcement, copyright licensing and intellectual property
- The Last Place in Texas, Inc. (d/b/a The Taste of Texas) in all aspects of intellectual property including trademark and brand prosecution and enforcement, copyright licensing and intellectual property
- Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars on structuring and facilitating technology agreements and transactions, as well as patent prosecution and intellectual property-related matters