Global Recognition for Excellence
Our practice and its lawyers are consistently ranked in leading legal publications, including Chambers USA, IAM Patent 1000, Legal 500 US, Managing Intellectual Property and World IP Review.
- Chambers USA – Texas Intellectual Property; Texas Technology & Outsourcing
- Legal 500 US – Outsourcing; Technology Transactions
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers –National Technology Law; National Trademark Law; Houston Patent Law; Houston Technology Law; New York Trademark Law
The firm has an incredible depth of knowledge.
Chambers USA, 2021
- Apache Corporation on multiple intellectual property matters, including injunction identification, patent application, clearance, prosecution, enforcement, outsourcing, data privacy, trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcements
- Baker Hughes Incorporated in preparing and prosecuting patent applications before the USPTO, while also providing direction to foreign patent counsel who handle matters overseas
- Big Fish Games in patent infringement litigation in the Eastern District of Texas, Nevada and the Western District of Washington, winning motions to dismiss plaintiff’s patents (11 patents in total). We are currently defending two appeals before the Federal Circuit
- BJ Services Company on a high-volume of trademark clearance and prosecution related matters as the company develops and launches a multitude of new products in the United States and Canada
- Cheniere Energy on technology-related agreements and in developing internal policies and procedures to manage its intellectual property assets
- Eyedetec Medical, Inc. on its intellectual property portfolio of medical devices used to treat dry eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Freschfield on all aspects of intellectual property protection, including global strategic portfolio management; the preparation, procurement and enforcement of international patents and trademarks; and the preparation of technology licensing agreements and non-infringement and freedom-to-operate opinions
- HTC Corporation in a complete victory for consumer electronics company HTC in a trademark infringement case in the Eastern District of Virginia. We recently won a ruling entitling HTC to recover $1.5 million in fees based on the exceptional nature of the case