Global Recognition for Excellence
Our client work has earned us recognition in Chambers Global, Chambers USA and Legal 500.
- Chambers Global – USA Technology & Outsourcing
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Technology & Outsourcing; Texas Technology & Outsourcing
- Legal 500 US – Outsourcing
The practitioners are experts in their field and great negotiators.
Legal 500 US, 2023
We have successfully handled a range of outsourcing matters, many of which are confidential, for clients in various industries.
- Global real estate, development and management firm in structuring and negotiating outsourcing agreements, as well as vendor and contracting agreement
- International casual dining restaurant company in structuring and negotiating an agreement for IT infrastructure services
- International fashion design and manufacturing firm in structuring and negotiating outsourcing and cloud agreements for IT infrastructure, strategic marketing and contact center services
- Largest non-profit blood and plasma donor testing laboratory in structuring and negotiating its first outsourcing transaction
- Major international bank in restructuring and renegotiating an existing IT outsourcing agreement
- Major water and wastewater utility company in structuring and negotiating contracts for a wide range of IT services and other sourcing transactions, including system implementation services and the supply of smart meters
- National commercial aviation company in structuring and negotiating outsourcing agreements for data center, IT infrastructure and application development and maintenance services
- Non-profit mental health foundation on outsourcing agreements and providing general and IP advice