Global Recognition for Excellence
Our client work has earned us recognition in Chambers Global, Chambers USA and Legal 500.
- Chambers Global – USA Technology & Outsourcing
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Technology & Outsourcing; Texas Technology & Outsourcing
- Legal 500 US – Outsourcing
We have successfully handled a range of outsourcing matters, many of which are confidential, for clients in various industries.
- National commercial aviation company in structuring and negotiating outsourcing agreements for data center, IT infrastructure, and application development and maintenance services
- International fashion design and manufacturing firm in structuring and negotiating outsourcing and cloud agreements for IT infrastructure, strategic marketing and contact center services
- Petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company in structuring and negotiating contracts for a wide-range of IT services, including system implementation and cloud services, as well as assisting with compliance matters related to GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Major water and wastewater utility company in structuring and negotiating contracts for a wide range of IT services and other sourcing transactions, including system implementation services and the supply of smart meters
- International casual dining restaurant company in structuring and negotiating an agreement for IT infrastructure services
- Major international bank in restructuring and renegotiating an existing IT outsourcing agreement
- National media company in negotiating a strategic software as a service (SaaS) cloud services agreement
- Oil field services company in structuring and negotiating an outsourcing agreement for information technology (IT) infrastructure services and an agreement for international co-location services