Recognition for Excellence
Our tax lawyers are nationally recognized by independent rankings organizations, including Chambers USA and Legal 500 US.
- Chambers USA – New York: Tax; Texas: Tax
- Legal 500 US – Taxes: Non-contentious
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Tax Law (Tier 1), Austin Tax Law (Tier 1), Houston Tax Law (Tier 1), Seattle Tax Law (Tier 1)
Bracewell can always be counted on in complex and sophisticated matters.
Chambers USA, 2023
We provide tax advice on a range of complex transactions.
- Alinda Capital Partners, LLC and GE Energy Financial Services, Inc. in their $1.89 billion agreement to sell SourceGas Holdings LLC to Black Hills Corp.
- Apache Corporation in the creation of $3.5 billion midstream company with Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp., forming the only publicly traded, pure-play Permian Basin midstream company that is a C-corporation
- Apache Corporation in its strategic partnership with EPIC Midstream Holdings, LP and Noble Energy Inc. to develop the EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline
- Apache Corporation and Apache Midstream LLC in the formation of SCM Alpine, LLC, which will own and operate a greenfield NGL y-grade pipeline
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with the $450 million commitment by its wholly owned subsidiary, CPPIB Credit Investments, to LongPoint Minerals, LLC, an entity formed to buy minerals and royalties in the United States
- COG Operating LLC, a subsidiary of Concho Resources Inc., in expanding its existing joint venture with Solaris Water Midstream, LLC
- Competitive Power Ventures in the $1.3 billion equity investment by Osaka Gas USA, Axium Infrastructure and Harrison Street in CPV’s gas-fired Three Rivers Energy Center project in Illinois — 2020 US Power Deal of the Year, PFI Awards
- Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank on the $4.65 billion financing of McDermott International, Inc.’s all-stock combination with Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V., consisting of a $2.26 billion senior secured term loan facility, a $1.0 billion senior secured revolving credit facility and a $1.39 billion senior secured letter of credit facility, as lead arranger