Global Recognition for Excellence
Our restructuring team is highly regarded within the legal industry.
- Chambers USA – Texas Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- IFLR1000 – US Restructuring & Insolvency
- Legal 500 US – Restructuring (Including Bankruptcy)
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – Houston Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Tier 1)
exceptional at representing clients — we’ve never been disappointed in them.
Chambers USA, 2022
We have broad experience on restructuring and bankruptcy matters.
- Amegy Bank, as administrative agent for first lien lender group in the Chapter 11 proceedings of Torqued-Up Energy Services, Inc.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, as agent to revolving debtor-in-possession (DIP) lenders, in the $2.8 billion financing facility in prepackaged Chapter 11 restructuring transaction for McDermott International – Restructuring Deal of the Year Finalist, 2021 IFLR Americas Awards
- Eastern Outfitters, LLC as debtor in Chapter 11 proceedings resulting in the successful Section 363 sale of certain Bob’s Stores and Eastern Mountain Sports retail stores to SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd., the UK’s largest sporting goods retailer – Section 363 Sale of the Year ($100 Million to $250 Million), 2018 Turnaround Atlas Awards
- Echo Energy Partners in a Chapter 11 US bankruptcy case in the Southern District of Texas, with a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing approved for $8.5 million
- Energy & Exploration Partners, LLC and its subsidiary debtors in Chapter 11 proceedings resulting in the restructuring of more than $1 billion of funded debt enabling the company to emerge from Chapter 11 with a deleveraged balance sheet and new financing to support future operations – Turnaround of the Year ($1 Billion to $2 Billion), 2017 Turnaround Atlas Awards
- ENI Petroleum Co. Inc., as the joint venture partner of Quicksilver Resources in Quicksilver’s Chapter 11 proceedings
- Equity owners in Chapter 11 proceedings of Excel Maritime, Ltd.
- Prepetition secured lender and DIP lender in the Chapter 11 proceedings of EXCO Resources, Inc.