Global Recognition for Excellence
We work on cutting-edge transactions, which consistently receive awards from IJ Global and Project Finance International. We are the only firm to be named Infrastructure and Energy Projects Team of the Year more than once at the annual Middle East Awards (2017, 2018, 2021). Our lawyers and practice also receive top recognitions from Chambers, Legal 500 and other leading legal publications.
- Chambers Global – Africa-wide Projects & Energy; Middle East-wide Projects & Energy; UK Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas; UK Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border); USA Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border); USA Electricity Transactional; USA Oil & Gas Transactional; USA Projects
- Chambers UK – UK-wide Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas; UK-wide Projects
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Electricity Transactional; Nationwide Oil & Gas Transactional; Nationwide Projects: Oil & Gas; Nationwide Projects: Power & Renewables: Transactional; Nationwide Projects: PPP
- IFLR1000 – UK Project Development: Oil & Gas (Tier 1); UK Project Development: Power; UK Project Finance; US Project Development: Oil & Gas; US Project Development: Power; US Project Finance
- Legal 500 EMEA – UAE Infrastructure and Projects
- Legal 500 UK – Emerging Markets; Oil & Gas; Power
- Legal 500 US – Project Finance: Advice to Lenders; Project Finance: Advice to Sponsors; Energy: Renewable/Alternative Power; Energy Transactions: Conventional Power; Energy Transactions: Oil & Gas
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Energy Law (Tier 1); National Oil & Gas Law (Tier 1); National Project Finance Law (Tier 1); National Public Finance Law (Tier 1); Austin Energy Law (Tier 1); Austin Public Finance Law (Tier 1); Austin Water Law (Tier 1); Dallas/Fort Worth Public Finance Law (Tier 1); Houston Energy Law (Tier 1); Houston Natural Resources Law (Tier 1); Houston Oil & Gas Law (Tier 1); Houston Project Finance Law (Tier 1); Houston Public Finance Law (Tier 1); New York Energy Law (Tier 1); Washington, DC Public Finance Law
They are enjoyable to work with, commercial and very familiar with what is going on in the market. The team is well balanced in terms of the talents they bring to a negotiation.
Chambers USA, 2021
We play a leading role in market-leading infrastructure projects throughout the United States, Latin America, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
- Acciona Agua-led consortium in its bid for Al Wakra & Wukair 150,000-300,000 integrated sewage treatment plants in Doha
- Alcazar Energy Partners on construction and implementation matters in respect of the Al Rajef and Shobak wind projects in Jordan
- Alcazar Energy Partners, as bidder, and EBRD, as lender, on the 30 MW/60 MwH energy storage project in Jordan — the first utility-scale, stand-alone, project financed energy storage project in the MENA region
- Alcazar Energy Partners in the project financing for wind and solar projects with an aggregate capacity of 100 MW being procured pursuant to the Egypt Feed-in-Tariff Program
- Alcazar Energy Partners in connection with its project financing, including drafting and negotiating EPC and O&M contracts and related contracts, of four 50 MW solar projects in Egypt being procured in Round 2 of the Renewable Energy Feed-in-Tariff Program – 2017 Global Multicultural Deal of the Year, Project Finance International
- Alcazar Energy Partners on the 1.8 GW Benban Solar Park in Egypt – 2017 Global MLA Deal of the Year, PFI Awards
- Alcoa Power Generating Inc. in the sale of four hydroelectric power plants with an aggregate capacity of 215 MW located on the Yadkin River in North Carolina to an affiliate of Cube Hydro Partners, LLC
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp., as agent, and certain affiliates serving as its counsel to APUC, as lenders, on a long-term financing to a subsidiary of Abengoa Water that holds a 20 percent interest in the Vista Ridge P3 water project near San Antonio, Texas