The Bracewell Women’s Network focuses on the professional growth of women and reflects the values of building strong relationships, developing successful careers, providing strong support systems and serving our communities. The paths to success are varied, and the Women’s Network is part of the Bracewell culture that supports each unique journey to a fulfilling and accomplished career.
In furtherance of its mission, Bracewell Women’s Network programming includes:
- Hosting social events to give our members great opportunities to share experiences and learn more about each other on a personal level.
- Hosting panel discussions and speakers that support career development and advancement. In a recent panel discussion, Bracewell women shared their experiences on growing into leadership roles with client relationships, the firm and professional and community organizations.
- Holding client events to build connections with other female professionals.
- Sponsoring organizations that support female professionals, including the Women’s Energy Network, Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy Leadership, and Texas Women in Public Finance.
- Donating to the Ginsburg Initiative at the Center for Women in the Law, which is dedicated to advancing gender-neutral initiatives that support systemic change, such as best practices surrounding work assignments, performance expectations, parental leave, and transparency in career development.
- Providing opportunities for organic growth and conversation, whether it be over lunch or at a volunteer event.