Thursday, March 1, 2012
8:00 am - 4:15 pm Program
Lunch will be provided
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Cocktail Reception
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Pennzoil Place - South Tower
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Please join Oil and Gas Executives and General Counsel as they discuss the most pressing regulatory issues facing energy companies today.
Breakout Sessions to be led by industry experts and Bracewell & Giuliani attorneys.
• Strategies for implementing the CFTC’s Dodd-Frank requirements
• Emerging trends in the development of oil and gas pipeline infrastructure
• Commercial and regulatory challenges associated with exporting domestic gas
• Federal and local regulatory hurdles for hydraulic fracturing
• New requirements associated with offshore energy development
5.5 hours of MCLE participatory hours pending by the Texas, New York and Virginia State Bars.
Interested in attending? Please contact Alisa Tristan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.221.1279.