Recognition for Global Excellence
Our global finance team is recognized for excellence by leading legal publications, including Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR1000.
- Chambers Global – Africa-wide Projects & Energy; Middle East-wide Projects & Energy; USA Electricity Finance
- Chambers UK – UK-wide Projects
- Chambers USA – Nationwide Projects: Oil & Gas; Nationwide Projects: Power & Renewables: Transactional; Texas Banking & Finance (Band 1)
- IFLR1000 – UK Bank Lending: Borrower Side; UK Bank Lending: Lender Side; UK Project Development: Oil & Gas (Tier 1); UK Project Development: Power; UK Project Finance; US Banking; US Project Development: Oil & Gas; US Project Development: Power; US Project Finance
- Legal 500 EMEA – UAE Infrastructure and Projects
- Legal 500 UK – Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans
- Legal 500 US – Commercial Lending: Advice to Borrowers; Commercial Lending; Advice to Lenders; Project Finance: Advice to Lenders; Project Finance: Advice to Sponsors
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Banking & Finance Law (Tier 1); National Project Finance Law (Tier 1); Houston Banking and Finance Law (Tier 1); Houston Project Finance Law (Tier 1); New York Banking and Finance Law
commercially minded about protecting the interests of the client while getting the deal done.
Chambers USA, 2021
We advise our finance clients on a broad range of high-profile matters.
- Bank of Oklahoma Financial, N.A., as administrative agent, in connection with a debtor-in-possession superpriority senior secured credit facility in favor of Unit Corporation, a publicly traded oil and gas exploration and production company, and other affiliate borrowers, to provide working capital during the pendency of its bankruptcy cases
- The Carlyle Group in connection with its $825 million acquisition of Occidental’s entire onshore portfolio in Colombia, advising on the reserve-based lending facility to part fund the acquisition which was entered into with, among others, BNP Paribas and Natixis as mandated lead arrangers
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, in an amendment and borrowing base increase to its $900 million secured revolving credit facility to Chisholm Oil and Gas Operating, LLC
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, in connection with a senior secured reserve-based revolving credit facility to Lonestar Resources America Inc., including as special counsel during the restructuring of the revolving credit facility and subsequent Chapter 11 restructuring of Lonestar in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Cloud Peak Energy Resources LLC in a $150 million secured revolving credit facility by PNC Bank, National Association, as administrative agent, secured by substantially all assets of the borrower, a coal production company
- Cloud Peak Energy Resources LLC in $70 million accounts receivable securitization facility and letter of credit facility with PNC Bank, National Association, as administrator, secured by all assets of the special purpose entity comprised solely of the receivables originated by eight originators and related assets
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in a $4.65 billion senior secured facility consisting of a $1 billion revolving facility, a $1.39 billion senior secured letter of credit facility, and a $2.26 billion senior secured term facility, each subject to certain increases, in favor of McDermott International, Inc., as parent, and its subsidiaries
- DCP Midstream Operating, LP, as borrower, and DCP Midstream Partners, as guarantor, in connection with an unsecured, revolving credit facility of $1.4 billion with Mizuho Bank Ltd., as administrative agent