Recognition for Excellence
Our handling of complex and sensitive matters consistently earns us praise within the legal industry. In 2018, Law360 honored us as a White Collar Group of the Year. Our lawyers and practice have also been ranked among the nation’s best in Chambers USA, Legal 500 US and other legal directories.
- Chambers USA – New York Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations; Texas Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Legal 500 US –Dispute Resolution: Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense; Dispute Resolution: Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Individuals
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Criminal Defense: White Collar (Tier 1); Houston Criminal Defense: White Collar; New York Criminal Defense: White-Collar (Tier 1); Washington, DC Criminal Defense: General Practice; Washington, DC Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Washington, DC Professional Malpractice Law: Defendants
They’ve got a great reputation for their white-collar practice, they’re a serious player in the space.
Chambers USA, 2022
Our team provides strategic counsel to companies and individuals across the United States and throughout the world.
- Mustafa Abdel-Wadood, a former managing partner at Abraaj Capital, in connection with US fraud and conspiracy charges
- Archdiocese of New York in a year-long investigation into whether the Archdiocese was following the policies and procedures for responding to allegations of sexual abuse within the Archdiocese
- Reid Bigland, US head of sales for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, in connection with an SEC probe concerning sales reporting practices and whether the company misled investors about monthly sales figures
- New York City District Council of Carpenters in connection with its court-appointed monitorship
- Andrew W.W. Casperen in parallel DOJ and SEC civil charges of securities and wire fraud
- Charter Communication, as independent compliance officer, regarding the conditions placed on the company by the FCC in connection with the acquisition of Time Warner Cable, Inc. and Bright House Networks
- Michael Cohen privilege review, as special master appointed by the US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Former staffer for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie in the George Washington Bridge closure investigation, as well as a different former staffer and a former executive of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in a related federal criminal trial