We were excited to offer another informative and timely presentation on legal trends in Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues.
This two-day virtual seminar featured our multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary ESG practice team who expanded on our June ESG Seminar and discussed the topics that you and others requested to hear more about.
Session 1 (October 12):
- Welcome Remarks - Rachel Goldman
- A Look Into the Intersection of Employment Laws and ESG - Becky Baker
- Social and Governance Components of ESG - Fernando Rodriguez-Marin & Luiz Gabriel Todt de Azevedo
Session 2 (October 13):
- SEC Disclosure Update - Troy Harder & Charles Still
- Shareholder Activism Through ESG Litigation - Keith Blackman, Joshua Klein & David Shargel
- Closing Remarks