About This Event
We are excited to offer another informative and timely presentation on legal trends in Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues.
Join us for this two-day virtual seminar where our multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary ESG practice team will expand on our June ESG Seminar and discuss the topics that you and others requested to hear more about.
Session 1 (October 12):
- Welcome Remarks - Rachel Goldman
- A Look Into the Intersection of Employment Laws and ESG - Becky Baker
- Social and Governance Components of ESG - Fernando Rodriguez-Marin & Luiz Gabriel Todt de Azevedo
Session 2 (October 13):
- SEC Disclosure Update - Troy Harder & Charles Still
- Shareholder Activism Through ESG Litigation - Keith Blackman, Joshua Klein & David Shargel
- Closing Remarks
To request a registration link for the sessions, click here.