Recognition for Excellence
Our tax lawyers are nationally recognized by independent rankings organizations, including Chambers USA and Legal 500 US.
- Chambers USA – New York: Tax; Texas: Tax
- Legal 500 US – Taxes: Non-contentious
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers – National Tax Law (Tier 1), Austin Tax Law (Tier 1), Houston Tax Law (Tier 1), Seattle Tax Law (Tier 1)
Bracewell LLP has a very well-rounded team and brings the right human resources to every engagement.
Chambers USA, 2022
We provide tax advice on a range of complex transactions.
- Alinda Capital Partners, LLC and GE Energy Financial Services, Inc. in their $1.89 billion agreement to sell SourceGas Holdings LLC to Black Hills Corp.
- Apache Corporation in the creation of $3.5 billion midstream company with Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp., forming the only publicly traded, pure-play Permian Basin midstream company that is a C-corporation
- Apache Corporation in its strategic partnership with EPIC Midstream Holdings, LP and Noble Energy Inc. to develop the EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline
- Apache Corporation and Apache Midstream LLC in the formation of SCM Alpine, LLC, which will own and operate a greenfield NGL y-grade pipeline
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with the $450 million commitment by its wholly owned subsidiary, CPPIB Credit Investments, to LongPoint Minerals, LLC, an entity formed to buy minerals and royalties in the United States
- COG Operating LLC, a subsidiary of Concho Resources Inc., in expanding its existing joint venture with Solaris Water Midstream, LLC
- Competitive Power Ventures in the $1.3 billion equity investment by Osaka Gas USA, Axium Infrastructure and Harrison Street in CPV’s gas-fired Three Rivers Energy Center project in Illinois — 2020 US Power Deal of the Year, PFI Awards
- Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank on the $4.65 billion financing of McDermott International, Inc.’s all-stock combination with Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V., consisting of a $2.26 billion senior secured term loan facility, a $1.0 billion senior secured revolving credit facility and a $1.39 billion senior secured letter of credit facility, as lead arranger