Falling battery costs, along with the growing amount of renewable energy on the grid, continue to drive the need for energy storage. Bracewell works with investors and developers in creating cutting-edge offtake and hedging agreements for battery storage, flywheel storage and other energy storage projects, including in the United States, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- 8minute Renewables on a range of offtake arrangements and energy storage agreements
- Apex Compressed Air Energy Storage on various compressed air energy storage facilities in Texas
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures and Harmony Energy in the development of a 34 MW/68 MwH utility-scale Conteggo battery storage project, to be constructed and operated by Tesla in the UK
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures and Harmony Energy in connection with the limited recourse financing of the utility-scale Holes Bay Battery Storage Project
- Invenergy on a 50 MW battery project in connection with an Arizona Public Service solar power plant
- Rockland Capital on the sale of two 20 MW flywheel energy storage projects
- Upper Bay Infrastructure Partners in a joint venture with 8minuteenergy Renewables and J.P. Morgan Asset Management to provide capital to support 10.7 GW pipeline of utility solar and storage projects