Bracewell Shortlisted for 14 Americas Women in Business Law Awards
HOUSTON – Euromoney Legal Media Group has shortlisted Bracewell LLP for 14 firm, practice area and jurisdiction awards at the 2021 Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The awards, which are now in their 10th year, recognize firms that are advancing diversity and inclusion, as well as lawyers who have exceled in their practices.
Bracewell and its lawyers are finalists in the following categories:
Practice Area Awards
- Debt Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year – Cristy C. Edwards
- Energy, Natural Resources & Mining Lawyer of the Year – Danielle M. Varnell
- Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year– Amy Karff Halevy
- Tax Lawyer of the Year – Victoria N. Ozimek
- Rising Star: Litigation – Brittany M. Pemberton
- Best Diversity Initiative – North America
- Best Mentoring Program – North America
- Best Pro Bono Program – North America
- Best Talent Management Program – North America
- Best Work-Life Balance – North America
- Best Firm for Women in Business Law – North America
- Best Firm in the US Northeast
- Best Firm in the US South
- Best Firm in the US West
Winners will be announced at a virtual ceremony on June 10.
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications that provide market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders. The Americas Women in Business Law Awards honor lawyers from across a spectrum of practice areas, jurisdictions and sectors.