HOUSTON – Bracewell LLP ranked among the top firms in the U.S. for syndicated loan work for the first half of 2016, according to results released by Thomson Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation (LPC).
Bracewell ranked in the following categories:
- Overall Total Issuance by Number of Deals – #19
- Overall Total Issuance by Volume – #13
- Borrower Total Issuance by Number of Deals – #12
- Borrower Total Issuance by Volume – #8
- Lender Bookrunner Total Issuance by Number of Deals – #20
- Lender Bookrunner Total Issuance by Volume – #20
Thomson Reuters LPC is a global provider of information on the syndicated loan and high yield bond markets.
In the syndicated loan markets, and in the broader energy finance space, Bracewell enjoys a solid reputation for experienced, knowledgeable attorneys. We take a pragmatic and highly skilled approach to structuring, negotiating and documenting deals. With our global finance capabilities, we can help clients arrange financing structures virtually anywhere in the world.