HOUSTON – Bracewell LLP, a leading law and government relations firm, was recognized as a being among the top firms in the U.S. for syndicated loan work for 2016, according to results released by Thomson Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation (LPC).
Bracewell ranked in the following categories:
• Overall Total Issuance by Volume – #15
• Overall M&A by Volume – #13
• Lender Bookrunner Total Leveraged by Number of Deals – #20
• Borrower Total Issuance by Volume – #10
• Borrower Total Issuance by Number of Deals – #14
• Borrower M&A by Volume – #10
• Borrower M&A by Number of Deals – #17
According to Chambers USA 2016, market commentators widely agree that Bracewell stands at the forefront of the finance market. We consistently rank in the top tier of firms representing borrowers and lead arrangers in the syndicated loan market. Our banking and finance practice has been recognized as a Band 1 practice in the 2016 edition of Chambers USA.
On an international front, our London lawyers have received worldwide recognition from legal and business publications and organizations for their work in the finance arena including being named “Projects, Energy and Natural Resources Specialism Firm of the Year” for 2017 by The Legal 500 for the second time in the last three years.