Bracewell Named Finalist for Nine Women in Business Law Americas Awards
HOUSTON – Bracewell LLP has been shortlisted for nine awards at the upcoming Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Women in Business Law Americas Awards, including Best Firm in the US South. The awards, which are entering their 11th year, recognize firms that are advancing diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as lawyers who excel and stand out across a spectrum of practice areas, jurisdictions and sectors. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at the Lotte Palace in New York on June 9.
Bracewell and Bracewell lawyers are finalists in the following categories:
Practice Area Awards
- Banking & Finance Lawyer of the Year – Heather L. Brown, Houston
- Energy, Natural Resources & Mining Lawyer of the Year – Danielle Garbien, New York
- Environment Lawyer of the Year – Ann D. Navaro, Washington, DC
- Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer of the Year – Kate H. Day, Houston
- Rising Star: Finance: Annemarie E. Dunleavy, New York
- Diverse Women Lawyers – North America
- Pro Bono Work – North America
- Pro Bono Work – International Firm
- Best Firm – US South
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises an array of legal publications that provide market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders.