About This Event
On September 12, Sean Gorman will moderate a panel titled U.S. Gulf Coast Midstream Infrastructure and Export Capacity Update. The panel will include the following discussions:
- Update on current infrastructure capabilities, storage capacity, and challenges facing the market
- On going project updates—Coastal Caverns Project, Caliche Development Partners
- Timeline update—Construction progress and estimated completion date
- LPG midstream activity relating to exports
- Impact of new midstream activity supporting logistics, distribution, and export
- Existing global petrochemical fleet capacity and forecasted capacity
- Global demand—Where will the exports go?
- How is technology changing the midstream market?
- Fleet expansion plans—where are new ships coming online and what countries are connecting which markets?