About This Event
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
7:45 am - 8:20 am Registration and Breakfast
8:20 am - 5:00 pm Program
Lunch will be provided
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Cocktail Reception
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Pennzoil Place - South Tower
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Bracewell & Giuliani will hold its Second [Annual] Oil & Gas Regulatory Symposium in Houston on October 9, 2013. Oil and gas industry executives and attorneys will discuss the most pressing regulatory issues facing energy companies today. Discussions will be led by industry leaders and Bracewell & Giuliani attorneys. Bracewell speakers will include Kay Bailey Hutchison.
Topics to Include:
• The view from the executive suite of the most important regulatory and governmental issues facing the oil and gas industry.
• The View from Abroad - How are other countries around the world viewing current oil and gas developments in the U.S.?
• Pivotal Points in a CFTC/FERC/Internal Investigation - What are the key points to cover in any government investigation or internal review?
• LNG Exports - How far and how fast will U.S. regulators move? Will delay cause the U.S. to miss the LNG export opportunity?
• Gas/Power Coordination - Are FERC's efforts having any effect, and are the gas and power industries moving closer to one another?
• Midstream Opportunities and Challenges - Where do the opportunities lie and what are the principal hurdles?
• Dodd Frank Today - The rules are in effect: How is the energy industry responding?
• Major Incident and Crisis Management - What to do when news of a crisis hits: Strategies for response in the public eye.
6.25 hours of MCLE participatory hours pending by the Texas, New York and Virginia State Bars.
*Registration for the Symposium is now closed. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact Ashley McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.